The registration is valid for 24 months only. If the Provider wishes to renew their registration, a new application should be submitted and approved by their local Registration Authority (Chapter).
Provider roles and responsibilities
- Supporting the Program and adhering to its policy and processes.
- Registering and maintaining contact with the local Chapter.
- Developing their course Curriculum to cover all relevant Learning Outcome Framework content.
- Making payment to the Chapter for course approval and exam fees.
- Validate and supervise students during the exam in order to prevent fraud.
- Schedule exam and notify students their exam time.